Mark Titchner Curates the Bow Open Show 2018
Announcing his role as curator of the Bow Open show, Mark Titchner says "In 2002 I produced one of my earliest text based works for an exhibition at the Nunnery Gallery. Pasted up directly onto the gallery's ceiling the work was an Esperanto translation of Martin Luther King's words; 'I refuse to accept the idea that man is mere flotsam and jetsam in the river of life'. I am always grateful for those early exhibiting opportunities that allowed a young artist to be bold and playful. It’s a pleasure to be invited back to the Nunnery Gallery sixteen years later and I can’t wait to see what kind of show we can make from all the Bow Arts’ diverse artists.”
Submissions are now open - deadline for entries 07 May 2018
This is a FREE open call to all Bow Arts' artists working in any medium.
- Send three recent artworks that are available for inclusion in an exhibition in the Nunnery Gallery from 06 July - 26 August 2018.
- Please include jpegs or links to individual artworks.
- For each artwork please include in your email these important details: title, medium, size/duration, availability for sale, installation / performance details.
- Email your entry to email@example.com including your name and contact number and role with Bow Arts.
You must be one of the following:
- Bow Arts studio holder
- Bow Arts Education artist
- Bow Arts Live/Work Artist
Deadline Mon 07 May 2018
Photo: Mark Titchner by Simon Webb